Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ressssultssssss are OUT!

Alright, results are finally out on Sat. Heaves a sigh of relief...Not quite what I expected, I had expected it to suck big time, but guess im wrong this time. This semester results is by far the best outta my 4 Sems in NUS. Here goes:

PL3241 Personality and Individual Differences -- A
PL3239 Industrial and Org Psy ----------------- B+
PL2132 Statistics 2 ----------------------------- B+
PL3234 Developmental Psy -------------------- B
GEK1519 Sci of Music -------------------------- B+

CAP: 3.61

Hoooowhoooooo....my CAP improve after suffering a drop last sem. It finally crossed the 3.5 mark, finally in the 2nd lower region. Hadnt expected my IO psy to get B+, I screwed up one of the two exams qns, answering totally different stuff. Hmm...my 2nd qn must have scored quite well. If only I didnt screw my qn 1, there should be at least an A-. lolx.. Expected Stats to get and A but ended up with B+ instead. Sci of Music got B+, all thanks to dear Queenie...if she hadnt helped me with the MIDI project, I think im screwed!!!! Thanks a million Queenie! I LOVE YOU!!!!

All this just means that I gotta work doubly hard next sem to maintain that CAP, and triply hard to improve that CAP... hohoho! Way to Go!!!!!! Looking at it from Sem 1, it has really come a long way, from 3.40 to 3.45 dropped to 3.43 to currently 3.61...Phew!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home