Thursday, June 14, 2007

New Jobby!!

Gotta new job! Thought I gonna rot through the rest of the holidays but who knows, 2 days after I quitted, I got a job! Got this through some strings pulled by Queenie through her agency.

Working at CitiBank at Milenia Tower, doing some data entry job. Basically staring at the documents and the monitor the entire day. This is my 2nd Office admin job. Never really like an office job, the last and 1st I had was 4 years back before enlisting, at MOE, god, that was boring. This current one is still okay..well who knows, I'm only on the 2nd day. They only need me till end of June. Not to long on a boring job, not too short also.

Which is great, cuz I had initially planned to slack my entire July away till sem starts in Aug. So I can think and plan carefully what modules to take next sem and my timetable so as to not screw up my CAP. Its sickening that 1 mod taken wrongly, will cause the entire downfall of the semester's result. Like Yr 1 Sem 1, my Japanese Lang C+ caused me shit. Yr 2 Sem, my law mod got a C, caused my CAP to drop. NOW Yr 3 Sem 1, I'm not going to allow that to happen one more time. NO WAY!!!

Laterz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home